MNO K-12 Education Support Fund
For Citizens with children attending K-12 education, the MNO is offering the MNO Education Support Fund. Families may be eligible to receive a one-time benefit of $500 per child, to support the purchase of educational supports and materials directly related to the child’s education (e.g., counselling services, tutoring services, additional technology supports for online learning, school supplies, etc.). This benefit is limited to one per child.
To qualify for these MNO K-12 Education Support Fund:
- Parent or Child must be a citizen of the Metis Nation of Ontario and reside in Ontario
- Child(ren) must be attending K-12 education- virtual, in-person, or home-school, during the 2021-22 school year.
- Provide proof of child(ren)’s age (i.e. copy of birth certificate, passport, heath card, etc.)
- Must not be receiving emergency support from any other Métis Government
- Please apply for all children in the same application.
For assistance with the application please contact Amanda C., firstname.lastname@example.org or 613-295-4980.