Métis Nation of Ontario Home Improvement Program
The goal of the MNOHIP is to financially assist eligible citizens to renovate or repair their home and improve the living conditions of Métis households in need.
Eligible household must meet the following criteria:
1. Are Métis Citizen
2. At least 18 years of age and older
3. Must own and occupy your home
4. Have Property Insurance
5. Property taxes are up-to-date
6. Mortgage payment up-to-date (if applies)
7. Total household income must be below the Income Threshold in the area they live (Gross Income is calculated) 2020 Income Tax Return for members 18+ years who are applying after March 31, 2021.
To access the application, you must first REGISTER with Survey Monkey, using your email address and applicant's first and last name.
If you have any questions about the program OR need assistance with the application, please contact:
**Please check your junk folder for any email correspondence